- Maida / Plain flour - 2 cups
- Rice flour - 1 cup
- Bengal gram flour / Besan - 2 cups
- Sugar Powder - 2 cups
- Dalda / Vanaspathi Ghee OR Butter (unsalted) - 2 cups (melted)
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Sieve maida, rice flour, besan & baking powder in a mixing bowl
- Now keep adding the dalda ghee or butter little by little to the bowl sieve then add sugar powdered in that and again sieve well and make a soft dough
- Divide the dough into small balls about 1 inch
- Place the nankhatai balls on greased tray
- Bake at 400 F (200 degree Centigrade) for about 20 minutes.
PS : Depends upon the Oven. Please be sure the temparatures of the oven may vary for different ovens. It may over heat or some may have less heat. I normally do @ 400 F (200 C). The best way is to start on low heat then you can make it high later.